Pages

Weight Loss Ticker

Monday, May 11, 2009

Week 115 & M-11

The End Is in Sight!

Last Week's Weight: 231.5 lbs.
Today's Weight: 231.5 lbs. (+/-0)
Total Lost: 148.5 lbs.

Fat Ratio: 19.0% (+/-0)
Lean Mass: 187.5 184.7 lbs. (+/-0)
Fat Mass: 44 lbs. (+/-0)
Waist: 43.0 inches (+/-0)

What can I say. I thought for sure I would have a loss, but instead I was 5.5 lbs. heavier this morning than yesterday. I can't explain it. It just is.

Yesterday's Training:
Weight: 226 lbs.
Run: none
Strength Training: none

Weekly run total: 0 miles

Last Week's Total: 57 miles
This morning's weight: 231.5 lbs.
Yesterday was a rest day.

This week I begin to taper down my running before the race. The idea is that I have already put in all the training needed to complete the marathon. Now, I need to cut back this week just enough to keep my cardio fitness and my endurance up while giving my body a chance to rest up. Next week, I will cut way back so that my body will very well rested and itching to get out there and run 26.2 miles.

"Rome wasn't built in a day." - John Heywood

Living Fit Is My #1 Job!

2 comments:

Sayre said...

You will, of course, have someone there to document your triumphant crossing of the finish line...

This is absolutely amazing... I can't wait to do it myself in a couple of years!

Chris D said...

way to go! keep fit and dieting right! good luck!