Pages

Weight Loss Ticker

Thursday, March 1, 2007

Motivating Factors

1) I want to be a good example for my kids
2) I want to actively play with my kids rather than sit and watch them
3) I don't want to die and leave my wife without her husband and my kids without their father
4) I don't want to go through surgery like gastric bypass or the bands. From what I understand, they are not fool-proof. Besides, why should I pay for and expensive surgery to force me to do what I could do for free. In addition, if I don't start living a healthy lifestyle, the affects of the surgery can be undone. So if I need to live that lifestyle with the surgery, I might as well do so without it.
5) I want to be fit. I enjoy being active.
6) I want to buy clothes at a normal store and from a the normal section
7) I want to look good for my wife
8) I want more energy

These are not ranked in any particular order

No comments: