Pages

Weight Loss Ticker

Thursday, November 15, 2007

A Date

Last night, my inlaws came to spend the night and babysit. My lovely wife and I went out on a date. First, we dined at Olive Garden where I could I have eaten better, but I could have eaten much worse. We enjoyed ourselves and my poor wife didn't need to run to the bathroom with one of the kids every 5 minute. She actually ate a hot meal!

Afterwards, we went the Blue Man Group concert. The show was fantastic. The band was phenomenal and the blue guys were a lot of fun. We arrived back home at 11:15 PM. I am normally asleep by 9:30 PM, so I was snoozing before my head hit the pillow. It was a very good evening. I wish we could do something like that more often. I am very thankful for my inlaws.

Living Fit Is My #1 Job!

5 comments:

TitanThirteen said...

Next time, maybe the in-laws could baby sit overnight, and you and your wife could get a motel and have a hot breaky bought to the door :o)

Christine said...

Oh yah for Blue Man Group. I really enjoyed the show as well! Great that you got to see them.

"The Captain" said...

I wanted to give you a belated congratulations on dropping over 100 pounds. That day was the best day of my entire journey even above getting below out of the obese category for bmi.
Jeff

ArleneWKW said...

That sounds like a fun date.

I like your photo album.

Anonymous said...

100 pounds, that sure is some achievement.