Pages

Weight Loss Ticker

Monday, April 2, 2007

Week 9 Weigh-In


Today's weight was 340.8 lbs. a 4.6lb. loss from last week. That was quite exciting, if not surprising. I thought the amount of weight loss would start to taper off a bit. I was quite surprised.

However, I am nervous about about the week after Easter. This week will be fine. Next week, we are going on a vacation to visit some friends. It will be difficult to impossible to keep the same eating regimine I have now. In addition, I have found that it's very difficult to get fruits and whole grains on vacation. Getting veggies is usually easy enough, but watching out for foods with hidden fats is hard.

The exercise routine won't be a problem since it's recommended that you give the body a week off now and then. As long as I am active, I will be fine. We have plenty of plans that include lots of walking, like the zoo, botanical gardens, science center, etc...

Anyhow, that means no official weigh-in next week. I need to be careful and respect myself enough so that they weigh-in in 2 weeks will be good news. This week when the scale dips to 340 even, I will post some more yucky pictures.

Living Fit Is My #1 Job!

No comments: