Pages

Weight Loss Ticker

Friday, February 23, 2007

Half Man

On January 28, 2007 I began my journey of fitness. About one and a half weeks into it, I received a home scale that weighs up to 400 lbs. I was praying that I did not tip this scale. Hoping for the best and expecting the worse, I ended in between. My weight was at 370 lbs. Since I started "dieting" over a week before I weighed myself (and you usually lose quite a bit of water weight the first week), I estimate that I weighed around 380 lbs when I began. I am a 6'2" tall male with a big frame. BMI indexes shows that I should weigh around 190 lbs. Hence the name of this blog, "Half Man." One of my fitness goals is to lose half my body weight.

I decided to blog my journey to fitness in hopes that in doing so, I will be motivated to keep on track. I hope that I might get some encouraging feedback along the way. Part of my motivation will be the inclusion of some disgusting pictures of myself. I hope to take pictures whenever I lose 10 lbs.

No comments: