Pages

Weight Loss Ticker

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Mood

It has been a month and I cannot say that my mood has had much improvement. Of course, it may be the lack of sun where I live. I am not always sad, but I am not much happy. Even when I am doing things I enjoy, I feel this disastisfied gnawing because of my work situation. I do not expect that getting fit will solve my work problems. I am hoping that it will help me cope better mentally. I am happy with my family, and I enjoy spending time with them. I wish I could spend all day with them every day. Of course, that is not reality, nor would it be a helpful lesson for my kids. Anyhow, if do eventually make a career change, being fit will be a great asset over my current obesity. Again, I don't expect being fit will land me a different job. However, I believe obesity is a detriment to finding another job. Whether or not I decide to change careers, being fit will be an asset.

No comments: