Pages

Weight Loss Ticker

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Shut Your Trap! You Are Satan!!!!!

This means you!  When you say things to me like, "Go ahead. One dessert won't hurt you.  Oh, eat that cheesy, bacon filled, breaded, deep fried whatever.  You can't eat healthy all the time.  You need a break.  Just this once isn't going to kill you."

The moment you even think something like that, let alone say it to me, understand this one thing.  You are Satan!!!! 

I don't want to hear any excuse.  I don't want to hear any rationalization.  Just shut your trap!  You are Satan!!!!

Now, should you want to pretend to be nice and helpful (though I think Satan would only do this so he could do something even more cruel), simply say with a smile, "Keep us the good work.  You are doing a good job."  Then shut up about food, weight loss, fitness, exercising, and especially about your nephew who lost 500 lbs. in 1 month on the half bagel a day diet. 

Rant done.  You may go back to torturing puppies.

Living Fit Is My #1 Job!

No comments: