Pages

Weight Loss Ticker

Thursday, June 20, 2013

June 20 Weigh-In, Week 332

I wonder why I looked up and started to record how many weeks again.  In one sense, it is depressing that after all this time, I am where I am.  On the other hand, it is a motivation.  After all this time, I can't just give up.  I need to keep going until living fit is all I know. 

This week, I upped my exercises.  I have started to ride my bike on the days I am not running.  As far as strength training, I have been doing only the very basics, just doing one set of reps for each muscle group, split into three days.  This week, I have added more sets for each muscle group.  For example, I went from doing a set of chest presses to doing chest presses, flyes, and push-ups.  I have divided these over 6 days.  I like strength training. 

It's a wonder that I can fit all this stuff in a week.  Sometimes, I wish I didn't need to work so that I would have the time for all the other stuff in life. But life isn't all about me.  I need to prioritize.  I need to prioritize the time to live fit or I won't have the time to live.

This week, I lost 1 lb. on the scale.  I always hope for more, but it's far better (psychologically) than seeing a standstill or a gain.  Over time, the pounds have added up and will continue to add.  That's 17 lbs. since I rebooted in April, and 71 lbs. from my all time high.  I am feeling good about that.

Living Fit Is My #1 Job!

2 comments:

Don Q. said...

Still here with you Half Man. Keep at it.

Half Man said...

Thanks!