Pages

Weight Loss Ticker

Sunday, May 5, 2013

Wow- Two and a Half Years

Where does the time go? Too much has happened to report it all. Suffice it to say that I did not maintain living a fit lifestyle. I never really gave up. Basically when I stopped running, regular exercise slowly slipped out of my life. I fell back into some pretty bad eating habits, interrupted by some attempts to get it under control. I have been exercising for over a month now. I get in cardio 3 days a week and strength training 2-3 day a week. Right now I have no goals in terms of running in races, triathlons or any other goals except to maintain this habit. I fear pushing myself too much will lead to another injury and another downward spiral.

I have my two oldest children to thank. Before Easter, they both came to me and said they wanted to start running. I decided to go with them, but take it easy. Hopefully my tendon won't sideline me again. However, they are a great motivation to me.

So what do I weigh now. My last official weigh-in was 319 lbs. I have lost seven lbs. in 3 weeks. I didn't check my at first. Thankfully, I have kept off over 50 lbs. from my original weight. More important, I am living a fit lifestyle once again. I can once again say, "Living Fit is my #1 Job!"

No comments: