Pages

Weight Loss Ticker

Monday, June 2, 2008

Week 70 Weigh-In


Last Week's Weight: 248.4 lbs.
Today's Weight: 251.4 lbs. (+3.0)
Total Lost: 128.6 lbs.

Fat Ratio: 23.1%
Lean Mass: 193.3 lbs.
Fat Mass: 58.1 lbs.
Waist: 47.5 inches

Not sure exactly what happened here. I was on track for another loss this week. Yesterday I weighed 147, so imagine my surprise this morning. Monday mornings are my official weigh-in days, therefore, I must record the gain. I am guessing that it's just water gain. Who knows? I'll just keep plugging on and see what happens next week.

Spider63 recently made it known to me that he would like to be included in the 4th of July challenge. He started at 288.2 and is now 282.8. Good job Spider63.

Things are pretty hectic right now between dad, computer problems, work, and the end of the school year. One of these days, it would be nice to have absolutely nothing scheduled for an entire day. Sometimes, it just seems like been abducted on some insane amusement park ride I never wanted to be on in the first place.

"Our greatest glory consists not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."--Oliver Goldsmith

Living Fit Is My #1 Job!

4 comments:

Kim Ayres said...

If you've been on track, a 3lb gain seems highly unlikely. It's almost bound to be a blip and this will show next week.

Apex Zombie said...

Can't do much but echo Kim. Next week should be a ripper :)

I hope things settle down for you man.

Sayre said...

It happens... You're so consistent though - I'm sure it's just a blip on the scale.

I'm not posting anything right now weight-wise. The scale has been swinging wildly between 204 and 209 which is freaking me out a little. I'm hoping that once this gallbladder thing gets straightened out and the bloating weirdness stops filling out my jeans so much...

cmae said...

What Kim said - blip blip blip!