Pages

Weight Loss Ticker

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Quick Note

Thanks for all the prayers and well wishes. My wife is doing a little better each day, but is still a ways off from being back to normal. I have been incredibly busy. I am back on track with exercising, but I have derailed a bit as far as eating healthy. I have not given up or anything, but I need to do much much better. Other priorities outweigh blogging at this point. I wish everyone well. Not sure when I will blog again, but hopefully very soon.

Living Fit Is My #1 Job!

8 comments:

Dottie said...

First time here by way of Man of Carver's blog. Your progress is very encouraging for me. I hope your wife feels better really soon. Take care,

Anonymous said...

Sending good vibes your way for you and for your wife. Take care of yourself - and your wife. I am jumping back on the wagon on April 1st, its long overdue and I'm excited in a weird kinda way, ha.

Sayre said...

You go do what you need to do. We'll be here waiting when you come back, ready to cheer you on again!

Healing thoughts headed your wife's way - and positive ones for you!

Moby Dick said...

Glad to hear that your wife is getting better. I hope everything continues to improve for her. Keep the faith!

Apex Zombie said...

Oh man. I'm sorry to hear your wife is still sick, though it is great news she's getting better.

Like Sayre said, just do what you need to do mate.

Be good,
peace!

Nona said...

Glad to hear that your wife is on the mend and that you are fully recovered. Take good care of yourself and your family and don't let that food get too out of hand. Remember your health = food and exercise come first.

Lots of well wishes!!!

celtic_girl said...

Sorry to hear your wife has been sick, I hope things get better real soon.

"The Captain" said...

I am still under your weight, but barely. Great job.
Jeff